 Town / 10322
Re: 2009 version Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:49:06 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Here are some images from my in progress layout.

I am working toward the same goal with urban-realism.  I have reduced the scale
of a number of buildings with 3 wide windows and also I have focused more on
sculpted landscaping this time around.

Oooohh! That is so beautiful. From some of the thumbnails, I'd swear I was
looking at pictures from "Model Railroader"! There is so much to like.

-Chris Gray (NALUG)