 Town / 10326
Re: 2009 version Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Here are some images from my in progress layout.

I am working toward the same goal with urban-realism. I have reduced the scale of a number of buildings with 3 wide windows and also I have focused more on sculpted landscaping this time around.

Some vehicles are inspired and copied from others in the AFOL world. (Thanks!)

Much more to do on this, but wanted to share on my progress.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

I was just chatting about your lack of updates a couple of weeks ago.

Blogged

Tim