 Town / 10327
Re: 2009 version Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Here are some images from my in progress layout.

I am working toward the same goal with urban-realism. I have reduced the scale of a number of buildings with 3 wide windows and also I have focused more on sculpted landscaping this time around.

Some vehicles are inspired and copied from others in the AFOL world. (Thanks!)

Much more to do on this, but wanted to share on my progress.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Great work Jonathan! You are definitely one of the key people I draw inspiration from and your city layout is nothing short of amazing. You really capture the look and feel of the urban landscape and I am always amazed by the amount of detail your MOC’s posses. Great, great work!!!

-Dave