 Town / 10323
10322  |  10324
Subject:
Motel MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:53:49 GMT

This should be my last significant MOC for NALUG's 2009 GETS show. I might
fiddle with some vehicles if I have time, and there is one small item I might
go with.

This is a motel, an *ugly* motel. Many of you may have stayed in a motel just
like this. :-) The colour scheme was driven by what parts I have, rather than
by anything like common sense. See:

     http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Lego/Motel

-Chris Gray