 Town / 10332
Re: Motel MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:36:22 GMT

Really well done and thanks for all the great detail photos.

The office interior is very detailed, far more so than one might expect. In fact
the plain exterior really makes the interiors a wonderful surprise. Well done.

I was wondering about the diner/restaurant section. Can figs actually sit at the
booths? I love the stools at the counter and the very nice kitchen interior.