 Technic / 9688
Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:52:35 GMT

jrl's utterance expressed in news:HC5B16.KG6@lugnet.com:

I recently posted some pics of my small walker, which I believe is one of
the smallest ever built with a gear motor. Here's the link:

That is just great!

I had to try to make one with the micro motor.
Like this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gadooble/walker/microwalker.jpg

His big brother Twirp semmed to stumble all the
time, so I gave him new shoes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gadooble/walker/walker.jpg

But Twirp also has a big brother - he has the
Engine Crankshaft Centre instead of the Engine
Crankshaft. So he is a little bigger and faster.
Unfortunately - during the photo-shoot he got all
nervous and fell over - so the little ones got
all the honour  :)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gadooble/walker/walkerfast.jpg

His misfortune even got caught on camera:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gadooble/walker/tilt.avi

The others made better poses for the camera:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gadooble/walker/showoffs.avi

After moderation:

Leg godt alle sammen!

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |