 Technic / 9688
    Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   jrl's utterance expressed in news:HC5B16.KG6@lugnet.com: (...) I had to try to make one with the micro motor. Like this: (URL) big brother Twirp semmed to stumble all the time, so I gave him new shoes: (URL) Twirp also has a big brother - he has the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp —James Loewen
   (...) That's cool, especially the micro motor version. I would build one myself, but I don't have a micro motor quite yet. You said that the regular Twirp seemed to stumble a lot, I think that might be because you're running it backwards (the flat (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker) micro-motor-twirp —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   jrl's utterance expressed in news:HCEL43.FD5@lugnet.com: (...) LOL! The poor fellow... I had him turned the wrong way all the time :) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)