 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 940
Subject:
Twirp (miniature biped walker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:12:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I recently posted some pics of my small walker, which I believe is one of
the smallest ever built with a gear motor. Here's the link:

PLMKWYT,

jrl

Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)