 Technic / 4785
4784  |  4786
Subject:
Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:00:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again folks,

I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a
radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck with a hook lift system
which allows the tipping and loading/unloading of skips (dumpsters). As
well as the usual MPEG videos, I have included DAT files for all the
working parts of the model. It can be found here.

    http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Jennifer Clark