 Robotics / 15334
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:41:30 GMT

After a first quick look what can be said? Impressing as usual!!

I have to take a close look at all the details and solutions when I'm less
stressed.

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Jennifer Clark wrote:

Hello again folks,

I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a
radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck with a hook lift system
which allows the tipping and loading/unloading of skips (dumpsters). As
well as the usual MPEG videos, I have included DAT files for all the
working parts of the model. It can be found here.

    http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Jennifer Clark
--

//Harri Manni - 070-5850517
-"Do not take life too seriously.You will never get out alive."