 Technic / 4790
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:48:42 GMT

MARRY ME!

.....  altho, I need to figure out what to do with my current wife.

Tom Heverly

On Wed, 2 May 2001 14:00:22 GMT, Jennifer Clark
<jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote:

Hello again folks,

I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a
radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck with a hook lift system
which allows the tipping and loading/unloading of skips (dumpsters). As
well as the usual MPEG videos, I have included DAT files for all the
working parts of the model. It can be found here.

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Jennifer Clark