 Technic / 4807
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 20:06:58 GMT

"A. Mark Wilburn" wrote:

is this the same truck you'd posted before (pics
from a UK meeting)?

It is indeed, although I have made quite a few changes to it since then to
toughen it up as well as many cosmetic details. The train journeys to and from
that meeting as well as several others with the truck in a carrier bag prove
very inspirational with regard to the need for extra robustness!

Jennifer