 Technic / 4852
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 17:23:53 GMT

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/lynxMkI.html

I like that tank, it is great that you built it so quickly... I am beginning
to think that I am a really slow builder here! I'm looking forward to seeing
the movie of it on your website once you have the video stuff working.

Hey! Don't you ever! All of us okies wish we had your patience so that
we too could produce jennifer style models.

At least that's what I think, if I had the time and motivation I would
reach up to your class. I would still be way below you but it would
lift me several notches. At least that's what I want to think :)

I'm looking forward to the movies aswell. I own two computers, one
totally hangs when I try to view a video on it (I've done something
completely wrong with the codecs) and the other can't use the video
hardware OK.

I work with solving computer problems on workstations so it's pretty
ironic, as well as the main reason I never fix this.

To bad I didn't keep my Hercules as a part so that you could have
parked your truck inside it :) But then, I would have needed another
flat to hoist it. I had to move a lot of furniture away from our
living room to fit it for the final assembly moment 8)

I suppose that's one good reason for building smaller models ;-)

I'm aming for a 1:13,5 scale in my next project but it will fit on my
building table this time :)

No, I wont tell what I'm planning :)

Can't you line up the three togheter and shot a pic?

Good idea! Strictly speaking the skid steer loader is a bit out of scale for
the other two, but it doesn't seem to matter that much.

I'll wait and see then!

TGIF!

On another note, I got my new 3M pixel camera today so I hope to have
better image quality on my MOC's from now on.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/