 Technic / 15026
15025  |  15027
Subject:
LEGO Knitting Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 04:21:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings All,

I've built a functional LEGO knitting machine.  The thing works remarkably well
and has yet to drop a stitch.  Pictures can be found at:

http://homepage.mac.com/aklego/PhotoAlbum22.html

and video is at:

http://homepage.mac.com/aklego/iMovieTheater23.html

I'm just mesmerized by this thing and hope you enjoy it.

Tom