 Technic / 15028
Re: LEGO Knitting Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 04:55:37 GMT

"Thomas Johnson" <aklego@mac.com> wrote in message
news:Iswurq.1yIM@lugnet.com...
Greetings All,

I've built a functional LEGO knitting machine.  The thing works remarkably
well
and has yet to drop a stitch.  Pictures can be found at:

http://homepage.mac.com/aklego/PhotoAlbum22.html

and video is at:

http://homepage.mac.com/aklego/iMovieTheater23.html

I'm just mesmerized by this thing and hope you enjoy it.

Tom

That is just incredible and driven with a battery box. I was expecting at
least two RCX bricks. Great piece of mechanics. I always enjoy Lego that
really does something. This sure fills the bill on that count.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your work.

Bob
--
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/