 Technic / 14570
Re: Mana Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:30:31 GMT

That’s too bad E. I know how it is though. Many of projects sit on my bench, and I wonder if I’ll ever work on them again. Usually they are dissassembled.

I’ll light a candle for Mana Cat.

Mecha can be hard that way. WE get so far and then the bugger starts to fall apart, or we loose interest, or something better comes along.

Then again, I know your perchance for technic turntables and other shiny objects. Oh well, bring on the next one.