 Technic / 14580
Re: Mana Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 04:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
I'm not going to finish the Mana Cat. I rather build something else.
BIG SNIP
Thoughts? or more dead air, share your ideas, contribute.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~1051/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Contact-me/legomaster-icon1-w88-h31.jpg>>

I didn't think you could come into such problems while building. With your
skills I thought every building related problem could be solved. Seems with the
skills even the problems grow...

What I saw up to now was nice to look at. It made me curious about the finished
cat. So I'm really sad you won't finish it.

It's allways an unhappy thing when one has to stop on a MOC because it just
doesn't work.

So here are two things I want to give to you:
My true sympathy and the advice "Keep building!"

Marco