 Technic / 14592
Re: Mana Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:01:01 GMT

Thanks guys, I wanted to say, I have been avoiding LUGNET, but I'm glad I came
here to read these two nice replies. There are others who only come out when
there is something nasty to say.

I also wanted to mention that I have been certified as an Artist here in the
city of Jersey City. It took many years to accomplish this, so now I will enjoy
my dinner and head over to the studio to continue building.

I had to stop this morning around 4am because my finger tips are swollen.