 Technic / 14594
Re: Mana Cat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:16:25 GMT

Congratulations Eric!

Maybe this is the dawn of those outside of the hobby taking Lego
seriously as a tool for creating sculptures and robots.

I will admit being disappointed to see such a promising project left,
but then I am still heartened to look forward to future stuff you
create. I have to say - Jama is a robot platform with serious
potential, and you have already demonstrated the ability to build
something that might be the Lego rival to the Pino platform.
OrionRobots salutes you!

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots