 Technic / 13982
Re: oldest lego technic piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel wrote:

I’m probably going to get shot for this, but I think ZNAP was ahead of its time, and that it might be resurrected as a building system for bigger creations....

Well said.. ZNAP scales up much easier than traditional LEGO System. The connectors are stronger for larger items (and bruised fingers trying to get them apart sometimes).

   Like this?

ROSCO

Nice work Ross !

Ray