 Technic / 13977
Re: oldest lego technic piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:07:29 GMT

Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@gmail.com> writes:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:26:18 GMT, Juergen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net> wrote:
Original bushing
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/stuff/picture001.jpg

This is the second, good type of pre-technic bushing,
there is an older type that is generally too loose.

Original version of the "technic beam" (brick?):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/stuff/picture002.jpg

This is pre-technic.

Original axle (seems translucent, but it could be age):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/stuff/picture003.jpg

No, this is normal, I think it is just the uncolored plastic.

Jürgen

--
NO to software patents -- stop the European patents directive

Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/
gnupg key fingerprint = 2767 CA3C 5680 58BA 9A91  23D9 BED6 9A7A AF9E 68B4