 Technic / 13942
Subject:
oldest lego technic piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:45:17 GMT

Does anyone out there know what the oldest lego technic piece is that is still
in use? IE a u-joint, axle, pin etc.

Re: oldest lego technic piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Does anyone out there know what the oldest lego technic piece is that is still
in use? IE a u-joint, axle, pin etc.

OK, I am not a Technic expert, but I do know about the European gear sets that
were produced starting in 1970 had axle pieces that are compatible with Technic
today.  The #800, #801 and #802 sets were the first of these.  I was surprised
to not find an inventory of these in Peeron DB.  Go check out the instructions
for #802 in Brickshelf to see the parts they have.

Gary Istok

Re: oldest lego technic piece