 Technic / 13983
13982  |  13984
Subject:
Airport Fire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:07:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi there, this is the first post on Lugnet, so I hope things work.

I built an 1/15th or so scale 8 x 8 Radio Controled Airport Rescue Fire Fighting
truck (ARFF) which some of you may have seen posted on Brickshelf.  It is BIG
and Very Heavy, but it can pump water through the ports on the front and top
boom.  It is built using a walking beam idea to give it increadable suspention.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108266  All the truck functions are run
from the control panel on the side of the truck.

Enjoy..There is also a 6x6 ARFF that I rebuilt and added to, to build the 8x8.
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93036

Jacub