 Technic / 11538
Re: Gyro- advanced biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:35:05 GMT

At 08:20 AM 11/4/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.technic, James Loewen wrote:
I've posted a short video file of Gyro on Brickshelf.
You can find it on the Gyro page here:

The quality isn't quite what I'm going for, but the
digital camera I'm currently using isn't the best.
Anyway, I hope you like it.

"This content-type has been temporarily disabled.  Please try again later."

So I'll just try again later...

I think that possibly brickshelf doesn't support movies anymore.

Actually, Tobbe had it right. The thing is that there are so many movies
hosted on BrickShelf that they are a serious drain on the resources. So,
Kevin decided to only enable movie downloads when the bandwidth consumption
is low, like late at night or in the middle of the afternoon. If you try to
download them any other time, you get a 64KB text file presumably saying
exactly what Tobbe quoted.

So they're still there, they are just hidden at some times.

~Mike