 Technic / 11532
Re: Gyro- advanced biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.technic, James Loewen wrote:
I've posted a short video file of Gyro on Brickshelf.
You can find it on the Gyro page here:

The quality isn't quite what I'm going for, but the
digital camera I'm currently using isn't the best.
Anyway, I hope you like it.

"This content-type has been temporarily disabled.  Please try again later."

So I'll just try again later...

I think that possibly brickshelf doesn't support movies anymore.

Kevin

I hope that isn't the case, but if so, it's disappointing.
There would probably be technical reasons for it, though.
If that is the case, I guess a lot of people will need to
find a new web host for their videos.

-James