 Technic / 11534
Re: Gyro- advanced biped
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, James Loewen wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
In lugnet.technic, James Loewen wrote:
I've posted a short video file of Gyro on Brickshelf.
You can find it on the Gyro page here:

The quality isn't quite what I'm going for, but the
digital camera I'm currently using isn't the best.
Anyway, I hope you like it.

"This content-type has been temporarily disabled.  Please try again later."

So I'll just try again later...

I think that possibly brickshelf doesn't support movies anymore.

Kevin

I hope that isn't the case, but if so, it's disappointing.
There would probably be technical reasons for it, though.
If that is the case, I guess a lot of people will need to
find a new web host for their videos.

According to Brendan (the guy behind The Bricktestament) Kevin (the guy behind
Brickshelf) has disabled parts of his images from time to time since there is a
bandwith problem with Brickshelf. We can't complain since it's a free service
but it would be a shame if Brickshelf has gotten too popular and thus
overloaded. Hopefully Kevin will find a solution. There must be some serious
costs to have that amount of data going (in) and out...

Kudos to Kevin.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe