 Star Wars / 17940
Re: Why the Star Wars license isn't always good for builders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:54:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That’s quite a rant. I am, however of a different opinion than you. I’m perfectly happy to prey on crazy Star Wars fanboys who pay a premium for the figs if it means I can buy a Star Wars set, use all the elements in it, and sell the figs on Bricklink to break even. I frankly don’t care that much about the Star Wars figs, and I’m more than happy to sell them to someone who does. Besides, price is all about supply and demand. If demand is high for Ep. 2 Clone Troopers, who am I to dissuade the buyer?

Adrian