 Star Wars / 12627
Re: Empire's Age?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:36:32 GMT

Most definitely... good question might be, how old is the Sith?

DaveE

That is a tough question, but looking at the information on Starwars.com,
and some of the other publications relating to Starwars, it must be
thousands of years old.
Especially when you're talking about the GREAT SITH WAR, like well over 500
years ago.

Benjamin Medinets