 Space / 40549
Re: The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 01:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   From The Brothers Brick:

Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry:

Yes - It’s official. Space will be returning.

That’s all I can say.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

WHOO HOOO! Not even bley could stop me from well designed Space sets. If these are as well designed as some of the newer stuff they will we insanely cool. For example compare 770 with 7903.

Well, jeez--give them a break! We’re talking about a difference of 30 years, during which LEGO had to face market competition from a string of competitor brands, not to mention the design-competition from an ever-increasingly clever fan base!

Of course, this return to Classic Space, however Mars-centric it may turn out to be--will require a revisiting of Apocryphal Classic Space. Stay tuned, purists!

Dave!