 Space / 40540
  The Return of Space

From (URL) The Brothers Brick>: Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry: Yes - It's official. Space will be returning. That's all I can say. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Really? Because, inquiring minds want to know: If space is everywhere, whence did space go that it could return? When it returns, will it still be really cold, or has global warming affected the universe as well? Will it return retaining its (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) WHOO HOOO! Not even bley could stop me from well designed Space sets. If these are as well designed as some of the newer stuff they will we insanely cool. For example compare (URL) 770> with (URL) 7903>. As they won't use original grey anyway (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Thanks for making this post, Marc. I thought that one of the other LA's would have posted this news on LUGNET already, but I guess I am first. So, to quote John... S P A C E ===...=== That's really all I can say. (The LEGO Ambassadors can not (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

According to my sources they are telling me that the space series that is coming out involves MARS. Mars rover stuff. A lot of orange colors. Also according to my source the new under water series is going to be cool. Lego asked people what they (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Orange is cool - Mars is COOLER! I still have a Technic Rover assembled on my dresser (not to be disassembled until the last MER stops functioning on the Martian surface), and would love to see the pieces and setting so I could do Zubrin's (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) If that means a continuation of the NASA sets, while still cool from a parts standpoint, I am willing to bet that isn't quite what most people were thinking. On the other hand if it means a futuristic mars colony with orange crater plates and (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) That makes me extremely happy! (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) (URL) If the people who designed these are the same ones responsible for the new space, I'm optimistic. Overall I've been impressed and actually a good deal excited about what I've seen so far for 2007, and can't wait to see more. (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Well, jeez--give them a break! We're talking about a difference of 30 years, during which LEGO had to face market competition from a string of competitor brands, not to mention the design-competition from an ever-increasingly clever fan base! (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

This is good news, the sets don't matter so much as the parts. If it has lots of "space" parts (something that a lot of Star Wars sets are lacking in IMO), it will be GOOD and I will be buying :) I can see this going one of 3 ways: 1.Continuation of (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Thats the whole point though. If the new Space sets are as well improved as 7903 is over 770 then I won't even care about the bley instead of grey. (Of course to contradict myself, I would also rather see dark blue used in place of regular (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Sweet. Those do look very well designed. I am really interested in the trans-green accented crab moster. Nice to see them giving neon-green a rest. If the space sets are as good then I think we will be pleased. -Mike Petrucelli (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)