 Space / 40544
Re: The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:54:07 GMT

According to my sources they are telling me that the space series that is coming out involves MARS. Mars rover stuff. A lot of orange colors.

Also according to my source the new under water series is going to be cool. Lego asked people what they wanted and the answer was under water stuff with monsters.