 Space / 40540
Subject:
The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:04:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

From The Brothers Brick:

Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry:

Yes - It’s official. Space will be returning.

That’s all I can say.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Re: The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   From The Brothers Brick:

Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry:

Yes - It’s official. Space will be returning.

That’s all I can say.

Really?

Because, inquiring minds want to know:
  • If space is everywhere, whence did space go that it could return?
  • When it returns, will it still be really cold, or has global warming affected the universe as well?
  • Will it return retaining its inferiority complex to trainstrainstrains?
In any event, welcome back! :-)

S P A C E

JOHN

Re: The Return of Space
Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry:

Yes - It’s official. Space will be returning.

That’s all I can say.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

WHOO HOOO! Not even bley could stop me from well designed Space sets. If these are as well designed as some of the newer stuff they will we insanely cool. For example compare 770 with 7903. As they won’t use original grey anyway maybe we can not use original blue in favor of dark blue. I am thinking dark blue, bley, and trans-yellow (with trans-red accents) would look pretty sweet. Wow I am getting way ahead of myself; maybe they will just use white, black, and trans blue (with trans-red accents); or maybe trans-green, bley and black; or maybe something completely new. This anouncement is just too cool to not speculate. SPACE!

-Mike Petrucelli

Re: The Return of Space
Straight from the typing fingers of newly minted LEGO Ambassador Nelson Yrizarry:

Yes - It’s official. Space will be returning.

That’s all I can say.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Thanks for making this post, Marc. I thought that one of the other LA’s would have posted this news on LUGNET already, but I guess I am first.

So, to quote John...

S P A C E

That’s really all I can say. (The LEGO Ambassadors can not give any other information on sets or release dates, so please do not ask.)

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Re: The Return of Space