 Space / 40554
Re: The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:35:47 GMT

This is good news, the sets don't matter so much as the parts. If it has
lots of "space" parts (something that a lot of Star Wars sets are lacking
in IMO), it will be GOOD and I will be buying :)

I can see this going one of 3 ways:
1.Continuation of NASA style sets.
2.Something ala Life On Mars (although the Life On Mars human sets were great)
or 3.Something ala classic space only set on mars instead of the moon
(although it wasnt explicitly specified in classic space, its clear that
the setting for it is the moon)

Personally, I am hoping for #3