 Space / 40546
Re: The Return of Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:01:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Lesser wrote:
   According to my sources they are telling me that the space series that is coming out involves MARS. Mars rover stuff. A lot of orange colors.

If that means a continuation of the NASA sets, while still cool from a parts standpoint, I am willing to bet that isn’t quite what most people were thinking. On the other hand if it means a futuristic mars colony with orange crater plates and “Space” colored vehicles and ships (like classic space was on the moon with grey crater plates) then that sounds awesome. I wouln’t even mind a spiritual continuation of the humans from Life on Mars (with more classic space styled designs of course) But that was a good color scheme to go with orange landscapes and heck the LoM humans had a great color scheme all around.

Also according to my source the new under water series is going to be cool. Lego asked people what they wanted and the answer was under water stuff with monsters.

Well as long as the “monsters” are creator-style brick built, that will rock.

-Mike Petrucelli