 Space / 40549
  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Well, jeez--give them a break! We're talking about a difference of 30 years, during which LEGO had to face market competition from a string of competitor brands, not to mention the design-competition from an ever-increasingly clever fan base! (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Return of Space

(...) Thats the whole point though. If the new Space sets are as well improved as 7903 is over 770 then I won't even care about the bley instead of grey. (Of course to contradict myself, I would also rather see dark blue used in place of regular (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)