 Space / 40276
Re: New Space Moc - Amazing Stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 07:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Here is another addition to my retro look at space.

   My version, at this past weekends display in T.O.

I think this project was a perfect match for me, aside from being another fast and fun build, I got to mix my love of micro with my twisted retro space interests, and as a bonus I got to exploit an interesting artist as well.

Rest of the gallery, when moderated... here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=182791

All photos that start with “CT” are credited to Calum Tsang and the ones that start with “AB” to Allan Bedford. Also thanks to Chris for giving me the remainered 14 black boat studs I needed to finish off this MOC for this past weekend show, and for Jason for babysitting my MOC until the next display of it.

Janey “Red Brick”

What is your business in Stratos, Troglyte? - Speak! I command you!

Look, Janey I’m here to get that zenite consignment, and that’s it.

-Keith.