 Space / 40277
Re: New Space Moc - Amazing Stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 07:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   What is your business in Stratos, Troglyte? - Speak! I command you!

Troglyte?? Me? Surely you have enhaled a bit too much of the zienite in its raw state.

   Look, Janey

You have proved without a doubt our suspicions of it stunting the subject’s intelligence and emotional control. Otherwise, you would have never made such a grievous error in addressing me. For future reference... never lump me in with those miners, I expect you to get my name correct, that’s Droxine to you, a privileged cloud-dweller, born and bred. Hopefully your pretty little head can manage to remember.

   I’m here to get that zenite consignment, and that’s it.

Don’t mind those rebel scum. They took your zienite shipment. Now be a good boy and run along and find it. Wink.

Droxine “Red Brick”