 Space / 40278
Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 20:27:44 GMT

These are really cool. Lots of fun

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno wrote:
   People see stereographs different ways - I am one of thse people tat can do parallel view (basically staring past the object to force the eyes to align parallel for distance sight). Most can do cross-eyed, but I can’t.

Joe

Without my glasses I basically see in parallel. So these come very easy to me.

One thing I’ve noticed, the small amount of white space between the photos makes the stereogram clearer (but requires more true-parallel viewing than those closer together).

I think it’s the use of a background, but the sense of depth is better portrayed in Dave’s and Ley’s photos than Jeff’s renders. I could also be some attribute of renders vs. photos.

Aaron