 Space / 39589
Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:14:23 GMT

This kind of reminds me of a turkey drumstick...a PCS ship done Henry the VIII style. Maybe you could gesticulate or smite with it at the next Brickfest like the Space monarch that you are. As somone who has accused you in the past of repetition, I can honestly say that you have achieved a unique design without loosing the patented PCS recepe of 12 herbs and spices. Great ship Chris.

-Keith