 Space / 39575
Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 20:23:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Come on over and check out my new ship the LL-M1 Doulos.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=doulos&n=0

Hope you enjoy it!

Chris <><

I love...everything! There isn’t a single part of that ship, inside or out, that’s not perfectly done. As usual your original use of pieces is astounding. I particularly like the R2-D2 leg as a light over the desk (at least I think that’s what it’s supposed to be). Also, excellent use of clear panel windows on the front of the craft--it’s hard to do that with a curve and still make it look airtight.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory