 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3023
Subject:
PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:18:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Come on over and check out my new ship the LL-M1 Doulos.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=doulos&n=0

Hope you enjoy it!

Chris <><

Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Come on over and check out my new ship the LL-M1 Doulos.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=doulos&n=0

Hope you enjoy it!

Chris <><

Chris,

Beautiful! I really don’t quite know what I can say to do it justice except to drool.

One question about your staff - wouldn’t the ship also benefit from having a physician aboard?

-Jeff

Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"