 Space / 39574
Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:57:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Hyland wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Simply Awsome! A wonderful MOC... and an incredible use of the hockey pieces(?)

I think they’re from one of the snow boarding sets. I saw the same pieces being cleverly used in the Moonbase at BrickFest this year, too. Very smart! Chris is my hero!

“LEGOS!”

-Greg

That is the more common source... I forgot...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)