 Space / 39578
Re: PCS Medical Ship LL-M1 "Doulos"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Come on over and check out my new ship the LL-M1 Doulos.

http://pre.classic-space.com/?m=doulos&n=0

Hope you enjoy it!

Chris <><

Wow, flat out wow. That’s an amazing ship. Beautiful shape and great details. From the outside, I was beginning to wonder how patients could enter comfortably, and then a whole delivery system becomes clear. Neat.

Kenn