 Space / 39590
Re: Spaceified Hot Rod Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

    6561 Hot Rod Club
227 elements, 3 figures, US$26.50, 1994
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Race

When I first heard the idea of a Spaceified Town Set, not only did it sound like a great idea, the choice was also really obvious, at least to me: at last I could make set 6561 even cooler.

There is an obvious deviation where I styled the yellow car after a 70’s muscle car instead of the vintage hotrod, which I think is more interesting than having two similar hotrods like original set. And basically this MOC is really about the vehicles, which were lots of fun to design and build.

More pics here: http://www.lugnet.com/~164/sci-fi/hotrodclub/

Cheers,

<http://www.lugnet.com/~164/sci-
Mr. Baulch, Cool! I especially like the lettering in the sign and the main platform. Again, very cool. Attack! Mike

fi/http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pbaulch/Icons/scifisig.jpg
   Sci-Fi LEGO>