 Space / 38881
  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Along with the thinness, we are also going to arrange modules so that tall ones are behind the short ones. The display is going to be ~3 modules wide, so it would work like Tall-Medium-Short. This should give equal viewing access to all of the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Thanks for the response. Just to be devil's advocate, what if another BlackTron Intelligence Agency super module comes along? It was about 4x4 baseplates I think... (I only wish I had that many bricks...) I'm sure somebody out there right now (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Hey Lenny, That's a great idea. Interspersing some "parking lot" spaces between the modules also makes it possible for a lot of people who can't bring full modules to participate in the layout by adding their small ships. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Actually, from this (URL) it looks like it was 2x2. 4x4 is pretty darn huge - that would be 60 inches x 60 inches - or 5ft by 5ft. That would be great. If something that big just happens to show up at fest, Dan and I will make whatever changes (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Exactly my idea Bruce. Also, people can contribute by bringing maintainence crews, etc. I'd love to see a bunch of little maintainence rovers and whatnot. Stuff like that would be in the running for Best Detail - we want to see small stuff (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Translation: Fill out the MOC Card form! That's how the coordinators know what's coming and how they can plan. Big OR small, every creation that shows up should have a MOC card in the system... it really really really helps a lot. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  MOC Cards are GREAT!! was Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Yes, Larry understands me well. And actually, there is a bit of information about HOW to fill out your MOC card for Moonbase modules in the original announcements that would also help out. MOC Cards are AWESOME!!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Hi Lenny, I'm trying to get my schedule switched around so I can come to BrickFest again this year. If I can make it, I'd like to bring my newest BIA. This is the last time it was displayed in February, however it's grown a lil' since then (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Haha, Brian! You called me on my bluff! But really, there will be more than enough room. Make sure you make a MOC Card for the BIA, and I'll make sure I have some extra width for it! -Lenny (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)