 Space / 37971
Re: Bangobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 03:55:03 GMT

Hey Lenny. I dig the personality. I really admire how you get a face with really nothing there. I mean is, I see a mouth at where the head meets the body, and I see a lot of personality there with not so many parts.

This bot has got the tall and lanky thing going for it, the hinge joints must make for some interesting poses. Bot yoga master anyone? Or would that be Yoga bot master, or Master yoga bot....

My only critique is the hips. Almost like Bangobot is wearing a miniskirt. I don’t know if another brick of height in the hips would break that up or not. It’s just the transition from hip to leg is so sudden. Maybe a 2x cylnder then leg? I don’t know.

Great job Lenny. Awesome bot!

Mark Neumann