 Space / 38002
Re: Bangobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 05:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   To you this might seem silly, but to me it’s very important. I’m very fastidious when it comes to history.

It isn’t silly. It’s off the subject of the thread. A walk down memory lane should have its own thread.

If my post was unnecessary to the thread, then yours was even more!

Hypocrite.

   Read the above reply; I want people to know the source.

The last couple of employees at Microsoft Encarta called .. they wanted to know also.

Geek humour. Well done Tom.

   I’m sorry I did that to your boyfriend. He has it back now.

You can’t win my affections. I’m married and straight.

You can’t turn that back on me. I stand by my statement.

Poopyhead!

:-p

Mladen Pejic

-Tom McD.