 Space / 38000
Re: Bangobot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 04:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   To you this might seem silly, but to me it’s very important. I’m very fastidious when it comes to history.

It isn’t silly. It’s off the subject of the thread. A walk down memory lane should have its own thread.

   Read the above reply; I want people to know the source.

The last couple of employees at Microsoft Encarta called .. they wanted to know also.

   I’m sorry I did that to your boyfriend. He has it back now.

You can’t win my affections. I’m married and straight.

-Tom McD.