 Space / 34745
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:53:16 GMT

Attention viewers, the role of Captain Killjoy will now be played by Scott
Lyttle.  You remind me of one of those guys in football who jumps on the pile
after the guy is down, and the play is dead.

If you want moderation...stick to .western, .trains or .underground, E adds some badly needed color to this site.  Even if he was a little over the top in his posting, I think he's earned some lattitude.  Thanks for your vigilance against
Eric, the secret cabal who seem to delight in disparaging him will doubtless
promote you to full membership.  Scott...Take my hand and repeat after me... "I
must unclench".

-Keith

Badly needed color?  you talking about the multi-color bots? ;)  Eric is a good
friend of mine, I was just trying to keep him sane (although, that might be a
moot point...)

I've been to Eric's place, and that room he's got for Lego building isn't too
big...fainting one too many times isn't good, as one too many faints and he
might fall out the window--and he doesn't live too close to the ground!  Just
trying to keep the great mecha builder alive as best I can from 800 miles
away...;)

As for the guy jumping in on the pile...well, since I use a personal e-mail
address, and personal e-mail addresses are blocked at work, I can only approve
when I get home, which is usually after 7 PM in the evening--or later, hence the
reasons most of my posts tend to appear at night.

It was meant in good fun, I guess my humor didn't carry through very well...

Scott "Captain Killjoy" Lyttle
(hm..now you've given me an idea...wonder if 3vil is accepting applications...