 Space / 34645
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   When making your summer travel plans, don’t forget the Reich.

Pics with annoying banter:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/4387

Just the pics:

The State appreciates your sacrifice. -Keith

Keith, you did it again. But don’t be down on bley - that cold tone is much more fascist than the old grey, (not to mention the ‘we’ve changed the colours - like it or lump it’ implementation strategy). I look forward to a time when such constructions are built entirely in the new colours.

I think someone in procurement needs to be sent to the reeducation camps though. They didn’t order enough light fittings. Also, to complete the techno-industrial vibe I think it’d be cool to string cables between the pylons.

Awesome model.

Allister